International Women’s Day celebration is left with a few hours to kick off. We are thinking that Dumplings would be tasty for you and your family on such a day.
One might ask, what are Dumplings?
Dumpling is a broad classification for a dish that consists of piece of dough wrapped around a filling or of dough with no filling. The dough can be based on bread, flour, or potatoes, and may be filled with meat, fish, Chicken, cheese, vegetables, fruits, or sweets.
Try it out . This is all you need to enjoy your tasty Dumplings on Women’s Day.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- Add all ingredients to list
- Stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in medium size bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk to make a soft dough.
- Drop by spoonfuls into boiling stew. Cover and simmer 15 minutes without lifting lid. Serve.
- To make parsley dumplings, add 1 tablespoon parsley flakes to the dry ingredients.