On such a cold day like this, Cinnamon tea is good for you. This tea helps to keep you warm.
A tea that blends the deliciousness of cinnamon with other yummy flavors.
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 oz boiling water
- Optional: sweetener or milk
To make cinnamon tea…
- Add the cinnamon stick or ground cinnamon to your cup.
- Add the boiling water.
- Let the cinnamon tea steep for 8-10 minutes.
- If you’re using a cinnamon stick, remove the stick. (Don’t throw it away. You can make more than 1 cup of tea with it.)
- Add any optional sweetener or milk (honey is especially good with cinnamon).