Off in the highlands of Kabale, on the shores of lake Bunyonyi, south western Uganda is the Kansiime Backpackers. A place you can get away and be one with nature.
Right at the shores of Lake Bunyonyi, feeding from the soul of mother nature is Kansiime Backpackers. Come let the waters of Lake Bunyonyi heal your soul.
Located in Kabale, The Kansiime Backpackers provides a garden, shared lounge and bar. The property is around 9.7 km from Kabale Market, 3.9 km from Bushara Boat Launch and 9.7 km from Uwa Office for Gorilla Permits. There’s a restaurant.
At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. All rooms feature a closet.
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.
Kabale Viewpoint is 16.1 km from The Kansiime Backpackers.
- Camp fire
- Canoe rides
- Boat rides
- Sight seeing
- Reading (A library is available)
- Bird watching
- Pool table
- Story telling
- Yoga (With and instructor)
- Gorilla tracking
- Dormitory 50,000 UGX B&B per occupancy
- Cabin single occupancy 150,000 UGX B&B and 200,000 UGX a couple
- Self contained cabin, Single occupancy 200,000 UGX B&B, and 250,000 UGX a couple
- A Cave, Single occupancy 300,000 UGX B&B and 350,000 UGX a couple
- Breakfast full buffet from 8am to 10am
- Lunch, full buffet at only 20,000 UGX per plate (With special menu requests from booked in guests)
- Affordable Snack menu with a wide range of choices
- Fully stocked Bar with a variety of Spirits, Wines, Beers, Sodas, Fresh Juice and Teas
- Cook for yourself with the help of our Chef at only 10,000 UGX
Come, live, laugh, and celebrate life at #KansiimeBackparkers and be hosted by Ugandans Queen of Comedy Kansiime Anne as a bonus.