If you have an event and you feel like to make your own honey BBQ chicken wings meal can be recommended.
You can still have honey BBQ chicken wings for lunch, dinner and supper. This dish is delicious once it’s well prepared.
Here’s what you need to make your meal.
for 21 wings
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 chicken wings, or drumettes
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g)
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, combine flour, chili powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Coat the wings in the flour evenly, shaking off any excess.
- Place the floured wings on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through, until skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 500°F (250°C).
- In a separate bowl, combine the BBQ sauce and the honey. Stir the cooked wings in the sauce and coat them evenly.
- Place the coated wings back onto the baking sheet and spread them in a single layer.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and caramelized. Cool, then serve.