Here are the ingredients and methods to follow while trying out Spicy Chinese Noodles for the first time.
- 6ounces whole wheat pasta or 6 ounces buckwheat noodles
- 1⁄3cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4cup low sodium soy sauce or 1⁄4cup tamari
- 2tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1tablespoon macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon honey.
- In a large pot of boiling water over medium high heat cook the pasta for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well and place in a large bowl Add the red peppers, scallions, soy sauce or tamari, oil, ginger, nuts, garlic, cilantro, ground red pepper and honey.
- Toss well.
- Let the salad marinate for 1 hour before serving.