It’s that time when you actually feel like having Junk foods as your lunch meal today.
We are thinking of how to equip you with a few methods to follow as you try to make your own Italian Sausage Sandwich.
It’s tasty and delicious. This is what you need.
- 2 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 brat buns, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons shredded Italian cheese blend
- Place sausages and water in a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Uncover; cook 5-10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove sausages and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute pepper and onion in oil until tender. Return sausages to pan.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and basil; heat through. Serve sausages on buns with sauce and cheese.